Just some Frequently asked questions with our answers.
Please be assured that our aim is to capture your day discreetly and without any effect to you or your guests. Our reputation thrives on previous testimonials stating that we are a friendly professional couple whom are hardly noticed throughout the day. We are courteous and polite to all your guests with a smile on our face because we love what we do.
We are a husband and wife team who know exactly our own requirements to film and support one another leading up to your wedding day and during. We both film with our most popular Package 2 and the benefit of having two of us, ensures that every angle is captured to make your wedding film extra extra special.
Capturing in the most convenient and utilising the high frame rates for stable smooth flowing footage and highest quality is our top priority. We use the latest digital Mirrorless and Video cameras. Such as Sony A7s ii, Sony A7iii, Sony A6500, Sony Ax100. We also supported by DJI RONIN-S and the Came-TV Optimus that keeps our cameras smooth and horizontal even while walking to create that cinematic effect. With a monopod and the latest lavalier microphones sound is captured professionally. Not forgetting where local vendor approval given, our DJI Mavic 2 Zoom.
Yes we are registered with the CAA and are qualified with Permission for aerial work. Our drone is a DJI Mavic 2 Zoom to capture with ease that unique aerial shot. We are fully licensed and insured for aerial work.
We are fully insured for public liability and we ensure that all your chosen music is included within your Highlights Wedding film on our Vimeo Pro website with the appropriate PPL licence that we purchase. Included in all packages. In addition in relation to your Coming soon teaser only we purchase the music license to share online and on social media, so you have nothing to worry about. All included. This music is from an online source that Red Carpet Video consider appropriate to fit your Coming Soon teaser, see examples on our home page.
I thought you would never ask. You get over the next 8 – 12 weeks:
1. Pre wedding meet up to confirm your requirements and meet us.
2. Bride and Groom Prep – Optional Extra ask for a quote
3. Guests arrival and church ceremony from beginning to end to register and walking down the aisle.
4. The Family and Guest photoshoot captured – as it happens.
5. The Bride and Groom Photoshoot – We can get some lovely cinematic shots here working closely with your photographer.
6. The Wedding Breakfast arrival and the Speeches – in full.
7. Cutting the Cake and First Dance in full nicely edited with a minimum of three video cameras.
8. Father of the bride or one more dances to capture the atmosphere and celebration of the evening.
9. Guest comments (if requested) Optional extra
10. Coming Soon Teaser Trailer – usually 1min – 90 sec long within 14 days of wedding
11. 30 Minutes Wedding Highlights 8 -12 weeks.
12. Including fully downloadable full High Definition file from our secure VimeoPro website. Transfer to your desktop or hard drive as we create each chapter and relive your wedding day again and again. Your edited wedding digital file on a USB Memory Stick to upload to your Computer and of course if you would like your Wedding Film on DVD, Blu ray or our unique Wedding Video Albums, then of course we can arrange this.
Rain is something very expensive high quality cameras do not like. However with our zoom lens we can film you outside in the rain getting soaked. Unfortunately the Drone cannot be used in wet weather and without permission of the venue owner. We cant film in the church unless the person giving the ceremony agrees to our presence. But do not worry it is our job to meet these key persons to ensure your day runs smoothly despite the weather.
No – But we can recommend Wedding Photographers whom we have worked with recently.
Yes we do, Red Carpet Video 2019 13 March 19