Just some Frequently asked questions with our answers.
Please be assured that our aim is to capture your day discreetly and without any effect to you or your guests. Our reputation thrives on previous testimonials stating that we are a friendly professional couple whom are hardly noticed throughout the day. We are courteous and polite to all your guests with a smile on our face because we love what we do.
We are a husband and wife team who know exactly our own requirements to film and support one another throughout the day. We both film and the benefit of having two of us, ensures that every angle is captured to make your wedding film extra extra special.
Capturing in the highest quality and with smooth footage is our top priority. We use the latest digital DSLR, Mirrorless and Video cameras. Such as Sony A7s ii, Sony Ax100 and Canon 70d inc Go Pro 4. We also support ACR-systems who produce the ACR One Plus which is a 3d Gimbal and the Came-TV Optimus that keeps our cameras smooth and horizontal even while walking to create that cinematic effect. With a monopod and the latest lavalier microphones sound is captured professionally.
Yes we are registered with the CAA and are qualified with Permission for aerial work. Our drone is a Phantom with a Go Pro 4 and the DJI Mavic Pro to capture with ease that unique aerial shot. We are fully licensed and insured for aerial work.
We are fully insured for public liability and we ensure that all your chosen music is included within your Wedding film on DVD or on our Vimeo Pro website with the appropriate PPL licence that we purchase. Included in all packages. In addition in relation to your free coming soon and promotional full wedding trailer, we purchase the music license to share online and on social media, so you have nothing to worry about. All included.
I thought you would never ask. You get over the next 8 weeks:
1. Pre wedding meet up to confirm your requirements and meet us.
2. Bride and Groom Prep
3. Guests arrival and church ceremony from beginning to end to register and walking down the aisle.
4. The Family and Guest photoshoot captured – as it happens.
5. The Bride and Groom Photoshoot – We can get some lovely cinematic shots here working closely with your photographer.
6. The Wedding Breakfast arrival and the Speeches – in full.
7. Cutting the Cake and First Dance in full nicely edited with a minimum of three video cameras.
8. Father of the bride or two more dances to capture the atmosphere and celebration of the evening.
9. Guest comments (if requested) and bride and groom thank you on camera.
10. Coming Soon Teaser Trailer – usually 1min – 90 sec long within 3-4 days of wedding
11. Full Wedding trailer – 4- 8 mins 8 weeks.
12. All the above 2 – 11 chapters on our unique Wedding Video Album. Including fully downloadable the full High Definition file from our secure VimeoPro website. Transfer to your desktop or hard drive as we create each chapter and relive your wedding day again and again. New for 2017 – Your Edited wedding digital file on a USB Memory Stick to upload to your Computer and of course if you would like your Wedding Film on DVD, then of course we can arrange this.
Rain is something very expensive high quality cameras do not like. However with our zoom lens we can film you outside in the rain getting soaked. Unfortunately the Drone cannot be used in wet weather and without permission of the venue owner. We cant film in the church unless the person giving the ceremony agrees to our presence. But do not worry it is our job to meet these key persons to ensure your day runs smoothly despite the weather.
Working closely with our resident Martels Wedding Photographer, Nathalie Delente captures your day in all its glory and works alongside us to ensure all your filming and photographic memories are captured. As a team of three we know exactly what is required to smoothly capture your day. Ask for a special Video and Photography package.